One of my personally loved Open Source Email Server projects out there. I have been using it for some time now and I can say only one thing about it.
Mail In a Box. Awesome!
Everything just works and here are a few features I'd like to talk about:
- Free Parking of your Domains, as a small hosting feature to host static files is available. If you love static html then you'll love this project even more.
- Free SSL Certificate via Let's Encrypt implementation for all your static hosted Domains.
- DNS Management Interface. Simple, but just enough for most use cases.
- Email Management Interface to create/add/edit acccounts, including Alias management. Webmail included. SSL Or StartTls security to setup Email Clients.
- Contacts and Calendar with a minimal Owncloud setup.
- Encryted email only Backup. Locally or to S3.
- It has it's own API, so you could actually include this into your own hosting setup.
Kudos and to the Mail-in-a-Box project.
Thanks again for this awesome project. Open Source has done it again!